Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Kidney exchange at the 34th Advanced HLA Technical Workshop


I'll be speaking tomorrow morning, March 4, at the 34th Advanced HLA Technical Workshop,  at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort in Rancho Mirage, California.  These are the folks who (among other things) figure out if a kidney donor and patient are compatible, so that the patient can be transplanted with a kidney from that donor.

Here is the conference Agenda.

My session is
Advancing Transplantation
9:00 AM-10:00 AM
Moderator:
Cathi Murphey-Half, PhD
Southwest Immunodiagnostics - San Antonio, TX

Speaker:
Kidney Exchange: Past, Present and Possible Future
Alvin E. Roth, PhD
Stanford University - Stanford, CA



When I talk about the detailed compatibility aspects of matching for kidney exchange, I'll be able to describe the current state of the art. Here's my first slide on that:


No comments: