Saturday, June 8, 2013

Information about live kidney donors, for those who need them

The Living Kidney Donors Network is organizing two webinars:

LKDN is Offering two Kidney Kampaign Webinars:

Click here to register for June 10, 2013, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT or

Click here to register for June 18, 2013, 7:00 - 8:00 PM CDT.

To learn more about the LKDN Webinars, Click Here
NEW link and information: Developing Your Kidney Kampaign. Click HERE
The Living Kidney Donors Network is a not-for-profit organization whose primary Mission is to educate people who need a kidney transplant about the living donation process and to prepare them to effectively communicate their need to family members and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my name is rita, my gran mum almost died of kidney failure, i came across Mr. Mark Hill online who help me out in search of kidney donor, in short time He brought a donor that survive my granni, please if you are in my shoes just contact Mr. mark hills for Kidney donor to survive, please contact Mr. mark hills His e-mail is markltd85@gmail.com, my facebook ID: ritaluvhealter01