And Judd Kessler is their resident economist, so they're off to a good start.
They say: "Organize and its partners are doing whatever we can to register more donors, and are trying to build a system that makes it as easy as possible to do so."
"Organize is committing to fix this. Here’s how:
- Streamlining the registration process to make it easier to enroll as a donor.
- Creating more entry points to enroll as a donor.
- Building tech solutions for state-registries to share information more easily.
- Supporting academic research around the registration process, and learning best practices for different audiences.
- Empowering patients and their families to take part of the registration process."