Monday, February 1, 2016
Tommy Andersson writes:
The 13th Meeting of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare will take place in Lund, Sweden, from June 28 to July 1, 2016. The Meeting is hosted by the Department of Economics at Lund University. The conference website is http://www.nek.lu.se/en/scw16. In addition to submitted papers, there will be four plenary sessions:
· Arrow Lecture: Hans Peters (Maastricht University)
· Condorcet Lecture: Gabrielle Demange (Paris School of Economics)
· Presidential Address: Claude d'Aspremont (Universite Catholique de Louvain)
· Social Choice and Welfare Prize: Fuhito Kojima (Stanford University) and Parag Pathak (MIT)
The Program Chair is Tommy Andersson from the Department of Economics, Lund university. Submissions is open from December 1, 2015, and the deadline for submissions is February 15, 2016. NOTE that the deadline will not be extended. Papers can only be submitted electronically through Conference Maker at:
For any further enquiries please contact Tommy Andersson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will also be a mini-course the day before the conference starts (June 27). This mini-course is organized by The Arne Ryde Foundation. Invited speakers are:
· Federico Echenique, Caltech
· Lars Ehlers, University of Montreal
· William Thomson, University of Rochester
For further information about the mini-course, please contact Bo Larsson at Bo.Larsson@nek.lu.se or visit the website of the mini-course:
I hope to see many of you in Lund this summer!
Tommy Andersson on behalf of the Program Committee