The Handbook of Market Design is now available in paperback: here's what the publisher (Oxford U Press) has to say about it.
The Handbook of Market Design
Edited by Nir Vulkan, Alvin E. Roth, and Zvika Neeman
- Includes chapters by Alvin Roth, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics 2012, including research for which he was awarded the prize
- A comprehensive overview that presents the latest research in applied market design
- Brings together all major researchers in the area, across disciplines- economics, engineering, computer science
- Chapters on matching markets where there is a need to match large two-sided populations of agents such as medical residents and hospitals, law clerks and judges, patients and kidney donors, to one another
- Active and fast-growing area of economics, lots of research, theory, and applications
- No other book on this subject
and here's a recent book review...
Book Review: The Handbook of Market Design