Right-to-die campaigner and MS sufferer Debbie Purdy - who forced the government to publish rules on assisted suicide - dies aged 51
- "Debbie Purdy has died aged 51 at Marie Curie Hospice in Bradford
- Was one of most outspoken activists in legal battle over assisted suicide
- She won a landmark ruling in the House of Lords in 2009 resulting in a guidelines on assisted suicide being published by the government
- She had been refusing food as she wanted to 'control' her death
- Her husband has paid tribute to 'a much loved wife, sister, aunt and friend' "