- "Applicants who obtain positions through the Matching Program are prohibited from discussing, interviewing for, or accepting a concurrent year position with another program before a waiver has been granted by the NRMP.
- The deadline for an applicant to request a waiver based on change of specialty is the January 15 prior to the start of training in the matched program.
- Programs shall use the Applicant Match History in the Match Site to determine the match status of any applicant considered for appointment to the program.
- Applicants must provide complete, timely, and accurate information to programs.
- Programs are prohibited from requiring applicants to reveal ranking preferences or the names or identities of programs to which they have or may apply.
Friday, September 11, 2009
The NRMP has some new rules for 2009, which suggests that there have been some new problems (I haven't been involved for a while).